Sunday, 16 August 2009

New papertrey Ink stamps







I bought these from US and I love them. Paid a lot in customs and postage but shared with a friend. I wish someone in UK would stock them as they're great.




This one is from Everyday button Bits.


Not quite got the hang of this I thought the pics would be under the text, Never mind.




6 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Clare, your cards are beautiful I can see why you love these stamps. Love Mandy xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Beautiful cards Clare. If you click on the pic before you publish it you get a frame around it and then you can drag it down so it is below the text. Debs xx

gina g said...

I love these their gorgeous, i saw them on DC earlier. luv gina xx

Mina said...

wow love them...they are so beautiful...I love your style
Mina xxx

Anonymous said...

Love all of these cards they are so unique and stylish

Alex said...

Gorgeous cards, Claire, well done! PTI rules ;-)