HI, Welcome to my blog. It'll be a record of my cards. I also record my cards on the docrafts website. Don't get as much time to craft so much now but still love it when I do.
Thanks for looking and please leave comments so that I can visit your blog too. xx
Saturday, 29 August 2009
A Passion for Papertrey CAS challenge
Used the lovely everyday button bits for this CAS challenge. My kind of style, Claire x
Gorgeous cards,love your blog,took me ages to get the hang of it and am still learning now,have become a follower,you will love it,hugs Janette.xaka...little-bo...dc-er.
What a super CAS card, so nice that it's personalised too! Glad the challenge was your kinda style - I really struggled myself! Had to force myself to stop adding stuff LOL! Thanks so much for playing along! Hugs, Aimes x
Gorgeous card.Thanks for the comment on my blog.I teach the scrapbooking classes at Craftology.I'll be doing the Copic marker demo at the weekend. Cass xxx
Hiya, welcome to the world of blogging. All your cards are fab, I love your style especially the lovely flower stamps you use. Thanks for your lovely comment on my card. Best wishes Debs x
14 comments:
Wow just loving this one, I love this stamp set it's just gorgeous as is your card, love the colours too!
Hugs
Vicki x
this is fabulous, those button flowers are fabulous
Mina xxx
This is fab Claire I have never used buttons much but will try now...........K x
Gorgeous cards,love your blog,took me ages to get the hang of it and am still learning now,have become a follower,you will love it,hugs Janette.xaka...little-bo...dc-er.
What a super CAS card, so nice that it's personalised too!
Glad the challenge was your kinda style - I really struggled myself! Had to force myself to stop adding stuff LOL!
Thanks so much for playing along!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Claire this is beautiful, love the button flowers xx
Beautiful card, I love how you have used the buttons they look fabulous
Love the way you've used the buttons. Welcome to blogland :)
Gorgeous card.Thanks for the comment on my blog.I teach the scrapbooking classes at Craftology.I'll be doing the Copic marker demo at the weekend.
Cass xxx
Wow - this is beautiful!
Thanks for linking my candy - good luck!
Helen x
Hiya, welcome to the world of blogging. All your cards are fab, I love your style especially the lovely flower stamps you use. Thanks for your lovely comment on my card. Best wishes Debs x
How cool is that with the buttons! Love it!
Jo
what a beautiful card.. I love those button flowers kerry x
Oh, that is lovely - love the CAS Style and the buttons!
Post a Comment