HI, Welcome to my blog. It'll be a record of my cards. I also record my cards on the docrafts website. Don't get as much time to craft so much now but still love it when I do.
Thanks for looking and please leave comments so that I can visit your blog too. xx
Saturday, 17 October 2009
I love the school holidays
Finally my mojo has returned, even better I have a few days off work so I'm able to make a few cards. I used Stampin Up rub ons that I've had for ages, I like the black & white effect. I never thought I could get even more CAS but I am!
I so love your CAS style Claire! I wish I could make cards like this (... in fact I've actually just placed my first SU order with my local demonstrator in the hope that I can make cards like these!! Hee hee!). These are so stylish and elegant - FAB! Hugs, Sem xx
2 comments:
I so love your CAS style Claire! I wish I could make cards like this (... in fact I've actually just placed my first SU order with my local demonstrator in the hope that I can make cards like these!! Hee hee!). These are so stylish and elegant - FAB! Hugs, Sem xx
They are lovely Claire I like CAS cards they suit anyone............K x
Post a Comment