Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Papertrey ink challenge.


Can't believe it's been so long since my last post. I'm afraid full time work has taken it's toll on my crafting hobby. Still managing to do the essentials but that's about it.

As it's half term here I've managed to have a little play. Here's the challenge for the passion for papertrey weekly challenge.
The theme was valentines. I've used the Out on a limb sentiments along with a scroll stamp and the heart- not sure where they're from.

Hope I can still remember all the linking things on blogging.

Thanks for looking,
Claire x

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Claire, your card is beautiful hun, so pretty.
Hope you are o.k
hugs Mandy xx

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

Hi claire so lovely to have you and your cards back , I know what you mean though , I have been off for four days and still couldnt fit in a card......K x

Evelyn C said...

Great cards - love Su myself x have become a follower x