HI, Welcome to my blog. It'll be a record of my cards. I also record my cards on the docrafts website. Don't get as much time to craft so much now but still love it when I do.
Thanks for looking and please leave comments so that I can visit your blog too. xx
Wednesday, 7 April 2010
Wedding invitations
I made these for my niece. They are actually carise pink. The Stampin Up ones are getting boxed for day invites and the embossed ones are for the evening invitations. Thanks for looking. Claire x
These are lovely Claire , I am in process of doing civil partnership invites but they are very plain , would much rather do something pretty like these ..........K x
1 comment:
These are lovely Claire , I am in process of doing civil partnership invites but they are very plain , would much rather do something pretty like these ..........K x
Post a Comment