Hi Everyone,
Not done anything for ages- have had a few things going on that has dampened my Mojo.
However, Here are some wedding invitations that I promised to do for my brother in law.
I'm pleased with how they turned out, lots of matting and layering and I loved the shimmery paper.
Comments welcome and I hope to be back crafting soon,
Claire xx
3 comments:
Hello hunny, lovely to see you again.
These are stunning Claire, so elegant and so beautiful, your BIL must be thrilled with these, or as thrilled as men get over invitations lol.
I messaged you ages ago on DC but it may well have vanished when it all changed, I know the "improvements" have put me off the site.
Claire bless you for having my blog on your list but I changed the name as soon as I knew what I was doing, I forget it was originally Mandy Moo's, the lazy moo hasn't posted on there for a year lol
hugs Mandy xx
Wow, these are stunning! You should be so proud of yourself, bet your BIL loved them.
Hugs
Vicki x
wow, how beautiful, that cream ribbon looks lush, well done
Tilly x
Post a Comment