Friday, 31 December 2010

Passion for papertrey


This is for the passion for papertrey challenge, create your own background. I stamped from Spiral Bouquet with sentiment from Out on a limb sentiments. Used Vintage cream ink.
My sis in law in California now and arranged for an order to be shipped to her whilst she's on holiday. Only 2 weeks and I'll have a new PTI stash!!

Has been so long since I crafted and posted, hopefully I'll rememeber how to do all the links.
Happy new year crafters, off to finish my Hogmany cleaning.
Claire

3 comments:

Aimes said...

Oooh I bet those 2 weeks can't go by quick enough when there's PTI stash at stake! ;D
Love the background you've created on your card! Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

coops said...

beautiful card claire.i love the beautiful soft colours.
happy new year hun :D

xx coops xx

Caryn said...

Beautiful card, the way you've placed the design over in the corner is so elegant.
Thanks for playing along at A Passion For Papertrey.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx