Sunday, 16 January 2011

Out of my comfort zone- Passion for papertrey challenge. NESTIE LABELS


Here is my entry for the Passion of papertrey challenge this week. It is out of my comfort zone- I could make a list!!!
Nestie labels- have had these for ages and never used them. In fact never used the first pack so much I bought another last week???
Men's cards- will try to do this and enter it.
Shabby/vintage still- love it but can't do it, they always end up looking like my 4 year old made them.

So here is my nestie label one- Used PTI Life set for the leaves. Will try to do the other two as soon as I can.
Thanks
Claire

8 comments:

Camilla said...

Hi :) love your colors on this card! And the sweet leaves with perls. I also have a nestie issue! Think your result is great :)

Vicki said...

Hi Claire, loving your card and the soft colours, I love the little bit of foliage too.

Good luck in the challenge ;)

Vicki x

Mina said...

its gorgeous Claire, I love the clean and simple look and this is a perfect example,I love how you used pearls on the foliage... Im with you with vintage, I always struggle with it but must admit I love making mens cards
Mina xxx

Aimes said...

Well I'm sure glad you cracked those Nesties open! Love those leaves too with the pretty pearls!
Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

pickle said...

Oh claire this is absolutely beautiful! So elegant
kerry x

Inkyfingers said...

Such a pretty card Claire, and I love how you used those labels.
Hugs
Carol x

Alex said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!
Love, Alex

Ani said...

Gourgeous cards, hun! I love them all!