HI, Welcome to my blog. It'll be a record of my cards. I also record my cards on the docrafts website. Don't get as much time to craft so much now but still love it when I do.
Thanks for looking and please leave comments so that I can visit your blog too. xx
Friday, 31 December 2010
Anyone for Tea?
Used a free stamp form Craft Stamper magazine to make this card. Liked the pretty papers- all from different packs in my stash. Thanks for looking Claire xx
4 comments:
Oh Claire this is fab! Love the paper piecing on the cups and nice to see you back in blogland ;)
Have a good new year!
Vicki x
simple design but very effective, love you choice of papers
Tilly x
welcome back Claire and lovely card K xx
fabulous card claire.i love the stamp and fab paper piecing :D
xx coops xx
Post a Comment