HI, Welcome to my blog. It'll be a record of my cards. I also record my cards on the docrafts website. Don't get as much time to craft so much now but still love it when I do.
Thanks for looking and please leave comments so that I can visit your blog too. xx
Thursday, 10 February 2011
A little card bundle
Here's a card inspired by the sentiment challenge at PTI, I think it looks like half the card is missing!!!
And another using my new out on a limb PTI set.
OK, not quite got a grip of the writing under the correct photo so will just upload them all.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
lovely cards, please take a look at my blog there is sonething there xx
3 comments:
lovely cards, please take a look at my blog there is sonething there xx
Love them all!
I have something for you on my blog if you want it...
Love, Alex
So clean and simple, and so delicate! Bravo!!!
Post a Comment