Friday, 8 April 2011

Passion for papertrey- Spring Challenge Card



It's been a while but here's my entry for the Passion for Papertrey spring challenge. I used Out on a limb revised for the cherry blosson type tree. Not happy with this I'll have another go later I think.

http://apassionforpapertrey.blogspot.com/


Thanks for looking,
Claire x

5 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Hi Claire, what a pretty spring-like card! I love the falling pink blossom! Thank you for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey! Kate x

Vicki said...

Oh Claire it's so pretty, wish the trees looked like this right through the summer :)

Hugs
Vicki x

coops said...

beautiful card claire.the blossom is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

tilly said...

pretty card Claire, I think I prefer the softer image though
Tilly x

Aimes said...

What a pretty card - totally sums up spring for me with the beautiful blossom!
Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x