Well in true holiday fashion I have managed to make some cards and even enter some challenges.
Not sure if I'll remember how to upload cards and do links etc (Was never very good at it anyway) so please be patient
1st Card is inspire by Lucy http://hedgehogsandladybirds.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00:00:00Z&updated-max=2012-01-01T00:00:00Z&max-results=50
.

I also am entering my card into the Less is More one word challenge. It's been a while ladies,
Here's my cards
Day 3
Lucy's sketch

Also entering into LIM one word
Day 2 challenge card
Lucy's sketch

Here's my card
I'm sure I've made a mistake here matching the card with the sketches- oops!
And finally (For now) Day 4
Lucy's sketch

This is also for the Less is more challenge.
Thanks for your patience and any comments you leave. Hope to be crafting more in 2012,
Claire x
11 comments:
Fabulous set of cards, loved looking at all of them, they're all fab, but I particluarly liked the congrats one, very clever take on the sketch.
Diane
welcome back to blogland and lovely cards Claire K xxx
Fabulous work!
These are all great cards and I would find it difficult to choose a favourite. Superb clean lines and very attractive cards!
Thanks so much and a very Happy New Year to you and yours.
Chrissie
"Less is More"
All the cards are fabulous!! very neat and elegant!
hiya claire.great to see you on your blog hun.
love all your cards, so stylish and classy :D
xx coops xx
Good gracious Claire what a feast for the eyes! I love them all but the pink one at the end with the delicate black doily is just stunning! Vicky x
I like them all. You've certainly used Lucy's sketches to great advantage. Lovely work!
Wow - you've been busy. I love them - such elegant, stylish cards. Thanks for playing along.
so gorgeous (I just shared some news on my blog, would appreciate if you have the time to pop on by)
Sorry I'm so late
All fantastic
Happy new year
Thank you so much
mandi
"Less is More"
Post a Comment