Friday, 19 August 2011

2 challenges- Better late than never.


Hello,
Well my first week back at work is a bit of a shock, kids are all lovely- P1 which is 5 year olds- and my baby started school.

My card this week was made earlier but his is the first time I've had a chance to upload it. So glad I made the deadline.

The first challenge is Less is More and the second is Passion for papertrey's male card .

I piunched out a square and used it to mask the outframe of the card. Then I used my brayer for the coloured background and stamped the birds and flowers with Clarity stamps.
The sentiment is from PTI.

HOpe to be back tomorrow with next week's LIM challenge.
Claire x

13 comments:

Vicki said...

Lovely card Claire, perfect for a guy too. We still have two more weeks yet before the kiddie winks go back to school - it's seems to have flown by!

Ah well, Christmas soon....lol

Vicki x

Aimes said...

Oooh lovely work with the brayer! I've still got a couple of weeks before we go back to school but I know it'll zoom by so fast!
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Mandi said...

Fantastic card Claire, perfect for us
I love the sentiment
PTI make such FAB stamps
Thanks so much
Mandi
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

tilly said...

Claire this is fab..... I can't do LIM cards, mine look naff....pleased you have some lovely kids.....and now your baby is all growed up! lol
Tilly

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. Great brayer work and the sentiment looks fab. Gill x

redscrap said...

what a nice card!!
greetings mina

Crealin said...

Hi Claire,

you've made such a beauty! I love the frame you've drawn around the square.

Have a nice weekend,

Lins

Chrissie said...

This is beautiful! I love the proportions and the colours are super!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, very LIM X

Anonymous said...

Claire, this is beautiful ! I can TOTALLY relate to your post - except I have P6 ( p1 ??? shudder..... ) My baby went to school this week too - and ADORED it ! She thinks her P1 teacher is the bee's knees ...wait a minute, where do you teach ??! ;D
Margaret C

coops said...

stunning card claire.the image is beautiful and serene :D

xx coops xx

Caryn said...

Fabulous card - so CAS - love it.

Thanks for joining us at A Passion forPapertrey.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Alex said...

Beautiful card, Claire! Love the simplicity of it and the colours!
Love, Alex