The first one I made I was inspired by the Playdate Cafe- A challenge blog with colours as the focus. I am not very good at using my flower embelishments or making vintage style cards- This is an in between one I think.
Click the picture to take you to the site- and check me out for mastering links (Hopefully??)Here's the card.
I used the lovely french lace doily die that I got last week, and love it!
And for the next
LESs IS MORE- Happy Birthday girls and thanks for the inspiration and making me feel that I am a crafter even thouh I can't do vintage!
Today I was delighted and found a little craft shop about a mile from my house- sold mostly ready made things, but... It had lovely rolls of lace and in aqua too- A result.
So I've made 2 cards although can only enter them once as they're both so similar. I used sentiments from botanical silhouettes from Papertrey ink and bought the crocheted flowers from the wee craft shop too.
Thanks for your comments,
Claire xx
16 comments:
Fabby cards Claire
I am loving the placement at the tope, the happy birthday one
I assembled a card at the top of a card earlier in the week and rather liked it
Thank you so much
mandi
"Less is More"
Great cards, love the lace and flowers :)
Great cards - love the crocheted flowers. x
Oooow very nice Claire, love the doily and the lace too.
Hugs
Vicki x
These are lovely cards, the lace and flowers are super. Lucky find... that craft shop!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
These are all lovely cards Claire but the LiM ones are my favourites and I especially like the Best Wishes one. The crochet flower is stunning against the aqua lace! Vicky x
I adore both LIM cards! Fantastic.
Just love your crocheted flowers!
stunning cards claire.really beautiful.your crochet flowers are gorgeous :D
xx coops xx
Love the crochet flowers! Great job.
Super cards and lovely lace. What a great find.
Lynne xxx
Great cards! Lovin' not only what your sentiments say (especially that first one), but also their fonts! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!
Lovely cards, that doily die is so pretty and your little crochet flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe!
Gorgeous cards, fab use of colour and lay out, adore your little crochet flowers hugs karen x
such a beautiful card, I am so sorry i have not been able to keep up with your blogs recently. I hope all is forgiven.
These are all lovely, I like the inked edges on the last one, just adds a little something.
Post a Comment