Saturday, 18 February 2012

Less is More Theme- Dies


Seems to be every 2nd week I'm managing to get on here. Better than nothing I suppose.

This week's challenge from Less is more is to use a die. I'm loving the new Papertrey ink dies and working hard to save my pennies for more- but the postage and cutoms fair build up the cost.

ANyway here's a card I made for my cousins birthday. I used the lovely loopsy daisy dies from PTI and the sentiment is also from PTI signature greetings.

Thanks for any comments.
Claire xx

19 comments:

Chanray said...

I love the flower , the shape and the colours. Your card is very elegant!

Sarn said...

Super!
Hugs, Sandra View my card HERE!

Chrissie said...

What pretty paper you used to make your rosette.
Super stuff.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your paper flower, pretty card

Anne

tilly said...

a beautiful less is more card, I love your rosette and clean lines
Tilly

Anne said...

Lovely soft colours, great card
Anne
x

Vicki said...

Oh Claire it's lovely, very pretty and the sentiment is fab!

Hugs
Vicki x

Lynne said...

Such a pretty card and gorgeous delicate colours.
Thank you for your kind words on my blog. They are very much ap
reciated.
Lynne xxx

Sasha said...

Such a pretty CAS card, I love your flower:)

Mandi said...

Lovely card, rosette flower
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

gorgeous really lovely and nice to see you back K xx

coops said...

beautiful elegant card claire.i love your flower :D

xx coops xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi
Lovely card love PTI. Fabby
Hugs sylviex

Vicky Hayes said...

This is pretty Claire! I love the spring-like floral design on your daisy die cut. Vicky x

GinaA said...

Love this card, the paper you have used for the daisy is super.

Scrapmate said...

Pretty CAS card.

Susan said...

I'm a big fan of Papertrey everything!! Love your big bloom...and I used the same sentiment on one of my cards! LOVE it!

Jo Street said...

It's a really pretty card, I love that flower!
Jo x

Karen P said...

beautiful elegant card hugs Karen x