Well true to my thoughts I've had a chance to make more cards as it's the holidays, so be prepared for a long post! Hubby away walking the West Highland Way and 3 kids all busy with sports clubs and studying, soooo.... what's a girl to do but craft!!
The first card is for Play Date cafe's challenge 126 and incorporates colours from a picture.

So here is mine
Ooops! Missed the link for this- it was midnight last night. Never mind I needed the card anyway.
I used grunge me and skater dude from PTI and a mix od the colours required.
Next up is my second Less is more card- 3 greens. Unfortunately a sympathy card that I needed but plain and simple I think does it for this sad occasion. I do love theses challenges- Mandi and Chrissie's style is just right for capturing my style of cards- I'm pretty rubbish at layering and love shabby chic but cant do it- so Less is More challenge is great!
I used pocket silhouettes from Stampin up.
And now for an anniversary card and wedding sample. I've got a girl coming tonight to look at wedding samples so have made these using Manhattan flower embossing folder from Stampin Up and glamour dust. Ran over the anniversary one with a light copic just to show colour.
Ok- I did warn you it was a long post today.
I'm off to do more crafting!! Yippee!
Thanks for looking,
Claire xx
8 comments:
I love all three cards. The card for LiM is so telling the story. The occasion is sad, but the card is beautiful.
Lovely cards, they all fit each occasion perfectly. x
Fab cards and I just love the stamp you used on your LIM offering... it's from one of my fave sets!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
stunning cards claire.really beautiful designs :D
xx coops xx
wow Clare
some stunning cards here, lucky you getting time to play,enjoy!
Tilly
Sorry to hear you needed a sympathy card. All of your cards are lovely and your LIM entry a triumph
Kathyk
Super LIM card
So sorry I'm so late this week
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"
those cut out and glittered roses are very effective, beautiful work.
Post a Comment