Sunday, 8 April 2012

Less is More Wk 62- 3 Shades of Green


Hello,
As usual it's been a while but today I managed to make a card for Less is More's challenge- 3 shades of green.

I used a Clairty stamps heart and coloured in 3 shades using promarkers, then I mounted on a piece of card that I coloured using 3 pens again to get a graduating effect.- I saw this on a PTI blog, I think it was Nichole Heady's. You should pop over there for some inspiration- I love it. Just wish PTI would have a better postage rate to UK.
The stamp is from a Stampin Up set called Simply said.

I hope to get lots of crafting done this week as it's the hols and I tidies my craft room- woo hoo! And I ordered a few memory box dies online using my birthday money so will be awaiting the postie every day.

Thanks for looking and comments.
Claire xx

12 comments:

Margie said...

What a lovely sentiment Claire and your heart goes so well with it!

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

This is lovely Claire, I love how you've coloured the heart and the sentiment is perfect! Sarah x

Chrissie said...

This looks terrific!
Great job.
Thank you so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sally H said...

Wow! That is so elegant and beautiful

Kathyk said...

WOW! This image worked a treat with the theme this week - great job

Happy Easter

Kathyk

tilly said...

a stunning, simple card that says it all
Tilly

Scrapmate said...

A fab CAS card.

coops said...

stunning card claire.gorgeous green colours and heart and perfect cas design ;D

xx coops xx

Chanray said...

lovely card!

Darnell said...

So dainty and stunning. Love the heart looking like green stained glass!

Mandi said...

What a cool heart!
Terrific card

Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Helen in the UK said...

Very nicely done. Enjoy the rest of your holidays :)