Saturday, 16 April 2011

Less is More Challenge- ACETATE


Here's my first entry to the Less is more challenge who's theme this week is ACETATE. I've been browsing this blog for a few weeks and admiring the wonderful creations it inspires. Today I have finally made a card that I will enter, hopefully I will take part in this challenge every week as my cards are def Less is more.
I've tried shabby chic and vintage but can't do them.

http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/



The Stamps are a mostly Verve stamps( That I love) with 1 or 2 stems fromStampin up Itty Bitty Buds.

Thanks for looking.

Claire

33 comments:

Chrissie said...

Welcome to "Less is More" Claire. I'm so glad that you have joined us!
This is beautiful...a super use of acetate.
We shall expect to see you every week from now onwards!
Enjoy your weekend.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Deborah Frings said...

What a super idea - love the way the image seems to hang in the card! Brilliant. Lovely image too!

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Wonderful creation, love it

Have a super day

ali x

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Now you've started there's no leaving. I began a couple of weeks ago and its really addictive.

LOVE the clear acetate panel here along with the soft colouring.

Shirley said...

Beautiful card, love the stamp and your soft colouring is lovely. The clear acetate panel is fab.

Caroline Hallett said...

welcome to the Less is More challenge - your saturday mornings are never going to be the same again - Mandi and Chrissie are responsible for houses remaining uncleaned, children unfed, shopping unshopped and husbands neglected ever since they launched this challenge - well thats my excuse anyway... enjoy... lovely card

Mandi said...

Welcome to our challenge Claire
Your card is lovely, love the 'floating' middle panel
Hope you will pop round to others blogs, its' so inspirational
See you next week
Thanks again
mandi
Less is More

Jan said...

Fab card, welcome you are now a LIMette
xx JAn

Jen said...

Beautiful card.
Glad you have joined the bunch.
jenjoy x

Lynne said...

Fabulous card. You do realise that you will soon become addicted to this challenge don`t you? lol.
Lynne xxx

Susie Sugar said...

Claire this is so dreamy I love the soft shades and how you used the acetate too
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

TAM said...

Fabulous card - well done for taking the plunge and joining in this challenge - you do realise it becomes addictive and the challenges themselves get harder each week - Mandi and Chrissie certainly like to "stretch" our little grey cells each week !!

Bea said...

lovely feminine card - really dreamy effect

Helene said...

A very pretty card. I love the soft colours and the way the image just floats.

Lauren Hatwell said...

Just lovely. Lx

Diane said...

Beautiful card! xx

seamom said...

WOW! Lovely and clever card!

Susan said...

Clare, this is very pretty...and a great way to include the acetate!

Jenny said...

Welcome to the community Clare :)
Fab card love how the acetate makes the panel float in the space.
Jenny x

Jennifer said...

Really gorgeous card. I must join in with this challenge! xx Jenny xx

Anna-Karin said...

Fabulous card!

Anna-Karin

Dolly Daydreams said...

Very clever card and so well executed my first time too ! Love your work.

Marie

Rita said...

Your card is beautiful. Hugs Rita xx

Carole Campanile said...

Gorgeous card Claire. Hope to see you at more LIM challenges.
TFS
Carole

Donna said...

Wow - what a beautiful card x

Sue said...

A lovely card. You're sure to become as addicted to this challenge as the rest of us. Sue.x

Chris said...

Beautiful card..Chrissieann xx

Victoria said...

gorgeous card Claire, love that you've made the floating topper on acetate -- very pretty
Love
Victoria
x

Anonymous said...

Stunning card i love how soft the colours are....Beautiful

Hugs June x

Michelle said...

Fabulous card xx

Suze Bain said...

A lovely card Claire and welcome! We're a friendly bunch! x

Aileen said...

Your floating panel is a great idea. x

XxJULESxX said...

wow stunning!!