Here's my entry for this week's Less is More challenge. I have combined 2 things that I haven't yet used but have had for ages....
The first is a borrowed encaustic set. After many, many attempts at making something I would use on a card I salvaged only 1.
The other thing is a gorgeous stamp set from darkroom door. I love it's flowers and sentiments but haven't used it yet.
Thanks for all the lovely comments I received last week, I was amazed.
And yes, I am addicted, was on yesterday morning to see what the weekly challenge was.
Claire x
23 comments:
I've never tried this technique Claire, you have used it brilliantly. This card looks amazing.. the sea looks so life-like!
Just wonderful!
Thanks for joining us again!
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"
Beautiful card and as Chrissie says the sea looks so life like I love it.
Marie
Wow thats an amazing scene you've created, great composition :)
Jenny x
Hi Claire, this is a very pretty LIM card.....and I love the sentiment, just right
Tilly x
Wow fabulous! Love that seaview and the quote fits in so well!
Oh this is so pretty , love that sea scene, welcome to another addicted LIMette :O) Viv xx
Stunning card....beautiful scene.
Anne
lovely card x
stunning card claire.the image is so beautiful :D
xx coops xx
This is beautiful.
Hugs, Sandra
Super card.
Lynne xxx
FAbulous effect, I've never tried Encaustic art but I know Id make a right mess lol
Thanks so much
mandi
Diva LIM
Less is More
This is beautiful. I've never even heard of encaustic but it looks fab! x
Beautiful effect - looks like a photograph. x
What a stunningly beautiful and peaceful card!! Love it!
You have captured the sea movement brilliantly. Well done for trying a new technique. Lynn x
Wow this is a gorgeous card, superb. Jo x
This is gorgeous. Carol x
Another beaut Claire! You asked on my blog about the digi scrapbooking. I use a free program called page plus to do mine.Very simple to use.
Kerry x
Sooooooooooo clever, a lovely card
love your card,it's really beautiful.x
A lovely card, very soothing colours.
this is gorgeous.... I have had an encaustic set for 4 years and not made anything worth keeping,lol.... gathering dust on top shelf!
Tilly x
Post a Comment