HI, Welcome to my blog. It'll be a record of my cards. I also record my cards on the docrafts website. Don't get as much time to craft so much now but still love it when I do.
Thanks for looking and please leave comments so that I can visit your blog too. xx
Wednesday, 1 June 2011
Passion for papertrey- A recipe for Fun
Here's my entry for this fortnight's passion for papertrey challenge
A recipe
3 colours & neutral, 2 buttons sprinkle of ribbon.
I used everyday button bits as I love it, must be my favourite stamp ever!
7 comments:
Totally adorable! xx
wow what a fantastic cas card Claire...I love how you used the buttons and the sentiment is perfect
Mina xxx
gorgeous card claire.fab design and i love the sweet birds.:D
xx coops xx
A very cute idea, nice work
I just love this so elegant x
Absolutley fantastic - so CAS - LOVE it!
Thanks for playing along with us at APFP.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx
Oh so sweet! It's like that recipe is just designed for that cute stamp set!
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs
Aimes
x
Post a Comment