Yes, it must be a miracle, I have another card and post. Nothing for long enough then 5 or 6 in a few days!
This is another entry for Passion for papertrey's challenge- Inspired by a song.
The song I thought of for this was Wonderwall as she looks like she's chillin having a little thoughtful time.
The image is called LAzy Days by Tatty Buttons and the sentiment is from PTI Signature Greetings.
The bling is there not by design but because there was a dirty smudge that I couldn't get off! :)
Thanks for looking,
Claire x
3 comments:
Hey hun, your card is absolutely gorgeous, the image is perfect for that song, I love those long legs lol
hugs Mandy xx
fantastic card claire.i love the fab image and gorgeous colours and bling ;D
xx coops xx
Love the connection with the song title! She definitely looks like she's having a wonder on that wall :D
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Post a Comment