Hello again crafters.
Not done anything for a while but have nice new crafty goodies that really need to be used.
Today I have a card that I made for my lovely Mum for Mother's day. It fits with this week's Cas-ual Friday challenge.-
A recipe-
1 A pattern- I used green stripy washy tape.
2 An image- A stamp from one of my favourite stamp sets from Verve- sorry can't remember the name but I love this flower.
3. A sentiment- I used the wonderful words additions and dies that I recently received- (Thanks Alex!)
I used acetate for a change, I love the look this gives.
Thanks for looking- hope to be back soon with more.
Claire xx
3 comments:
so stunning claire.really classy design :D
xx coops xx
So pretty! I love the design :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
What a clever technique!! Love the acetate cut out - really fun!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!!
Post a Comment