Here are a couple of cards I've made over the last few days.
The pink one is for the Less is more challenge, I used clear embossing inks, then blended inks and then stamped. Not sure if it is CAS enough but still has a lot of white so thought I'd enter it.
I used the same tecnique for the other card but different sentiment.
Thanks for looking.
Claire x
18 comments:
Love these and I love the colours you used on the LIM
Kathyk
Both cards are lovely. Sandra
Cir these are fantastic such wonderful stamping and great techniques, perfection.
Marie
Hi Claire, beautiful cards! how are you hun?
Both very stunning Claire
Love them!
Continued thanks
mandi
Diva LIM
Less is More
very pretty colouring/stamping
These are both lovely cards Claire, love your choice of colours. Jo x
Both stunning cards
Love Posh x
I don't think I've heard of embossing inks, but these cards are superb. I'd love to know the technique you used in detail!
Simply beautiful cards!
Thanks so much for joining us!
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Both are lovely.The colours are beautiful!
Both your cards are beautiful
Two lovely cards and lovely colours
Anne
Stunning cards. Love the colours too. Hugs Rita xxx
Love both your panels and the text you've used. x
Very elegant cards...love the colors!
Pretty cards, love them both, perfect for lifting the spirit, great :0) xxx
Both are stunning cards, love the effects you have made with the inks :)
Jenny x
beautiful cards, wish mine turned out like this ! lol...the inking is fabulous
Tilly
Post a Comment