HI, Welcome to my blog. It'll be a record of my cards. I also record my cards on the docrafts website. Don't get as much time to craft so much now but still love it when I do.
Thanks for looking and please leave comments so that I can visit your blog too. xx
Sunday, 29 May 2011
Less is more- pick a square- Card 2
Here's my 2nd entry for this week's Less is More challenge- Pick a square.
The woven square is a little bigger than I hoped but different for me- No flowers in sight!
I haven't done this for ages... this looks super Claire, albeit a little like me... generously proportioned! Thanks so much once more. Chrissie Lady LIM "Less is More"
10 comments:
Striking card Claire, slightly bigger proportions, but FAB nonetheless
Effective weaving
Thank so much
Diva LIM mandi
"Less is Moore"
Lovely idea to weave your panel - lovely colour choice too
Kathyk
oh wow Claire what a brilliant idea...the weaving is so perfectly done and its such a great idea to make a simple card really special
Mina xxx
Very striking card, must have taken a lot of patience to do that weaving
Beryl x
fantastic card claire.the ribbon weaving is brilliant :D
xx coops xx
This must have taken a while - the weaving looks fab - love the colours!!
Brilliant card, a fabulous design!
I haven't done this for ages... this looks super Claire, albeit a little like me... generously proportioned!
Thanks so much once more.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"
Cute, cute!
My card is HERE
How cool is this??!! LOVE the weaving and the sentiment is perfect and perfectly placed...very nice:)!!
Post a Comment