Here is a card that I'm putting into 2 challenges. i was complaining to my DOcrafts buddies that all of my cards include a flower and sentiment. So to take me out of my comfort zone I've tried a couple of challenges.
1- http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.com/ has a blue, button and bling challenge.
and
2- http://apassionforpapertrey.blogspot.com/ has a challenge where you've to make a card inspired by a song. So as the mum of 2 High school musical mad girls I chose- Soaring, Flying.....from the film. A bit NAff I know but I thought it fitted well.
Used my very favourite set of PTI everyday button bits and papers from crafts-too.
Thanks for looking.
Claire x
7 comments:
Lovely Claire love your wee balloons.....K x
gorgeous card claire.i love the fab button balloons and great colours ;D
xx coops xx
What a brilliant card idea! Very clever how you have incorporated the buttons, such a sweet card :o) Thanks for joining in with the SFTW challenge and good luck! Kate x
This is really cute and I love how you have created the sky and earth background with those lovely papers.
Tee hee - guilty pleasures of HSM eh?! And I'm not even a parent LOL!
Love your take on this song and that you challenged yourself with this card - it really paid off!
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Hey this card is just superb... i love everything about it, i'm a big 'polka dot' fan!! and i really love this stamp set by papertrey, it's just so cute (i got outbidded for it on e-bay & you can't get it here in the UK :(
Anyway TY for joining us here at SFTW for this weeks challenge and good luck.
Massive hugs
Joanne x
adorable card, great use of buttons. thanks for playing with us at SFTW.
Post a Comment