Saturday, 28 May 2011

Less is more- pick a square& a thank you card


The Thank you card is a verve flower stamp with Papertrey ink sentiment.




Here are two cards for today. The "every day is a gift" is my Less is more challenge card for this week.
Stamp is from Stampin up and coloured with copics and promarkers.

LESS IS MORE CHALLENGE

Thanks for looking.
Claire x

43 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

What lovely cards! The LiM card is beautifully coloured. Vx

Mandi said...

Lovely Less is More card
super image and FAB colouinrg
Thank you
Diva LIM mandi
Less is More

nicky said...

Like both your card , not sure which one is my fave
Nicky

Linny said...

So pretty. Linda x

Diane said...

Both are beautiful...can't pick a "fav"!!

Linda said...

I love the "Every day is a gift" card! It's coloured beautifully! I which I had that stamp.

FYI - thanks for your comments on my card. The sentiment is a Stampin' Up...I can send you the details if you mail me. My details are on my blog :-)

Suzi B said...

Beatiful cards ...love em both
Sue :)

Kathyk said...

Two FAB cards

Kathyk

Rita said...

Your cards are so pretty. Hugs Rita xx

Helene said...

Fab cards. They are gifts too.

Maureen said...

Two lovely cards, well done.
Maureen......x

Chris said...

Beautiful cards ... Chris xx

Jan said...

Fab cards, I love them xx Jan

Carol Wilde said...

Both cards are fab !!!!

Carol

Netty said...

Two terrific cards, Annette x

Sheila said...

Fabulous cards here on your blog. Can I ask where you get the Papertrey stamps as they are stunning? Sheila:)X

Kathleen said...

Wow love the first card and the second is great, What good choice of images for the challenge.

Kath x

Hazel said...

Lovely, both of them. Hazel x

Beryl K said...

Two gorgeous cards
Beryl x

Jen said...

Both beautiful cards.
jenjoy x

XxJULESxX said...

oh both cards are gorgeous Claire!

StampingStace said...

Love the little girl stamp, she is coloured beautifully
Stacey at 32
X

coops said...

stunning cards claire.beautiful images and designs :D

xx coops xx

Deborah Frings said...

I think these are both just lovely. I love the colour of the thank you card, but the LIM card is stunning - such a beautiful image!

Zoechaos said...

Lovely graceful gentle cards. XOXO Zoe

fatmonica said...

Beautiful cards!I love the stamp on the LIM card-perfect!

Seafield Jo said...

Two beautiful cards, I love them both. Jo x

Ang C said...

Beautiful cards - love the flower stamp

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Claire ,, both of them are lovely :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lynne said...

Two fabulous cards. Love `em.
Lynne xxx

Carol said...

Two lovely cards. Carol x

Pauline said...

Two gorgeous cards, love the little girl image, beautifully coloured.

Carolyn said...

Great cards.....I love them both.

Carolyn W

My name is Wynneth said...

Two beautiful cards, I sooo love that SU! stamp, wish I'd got that one before it was retired :O( Lovely colouring and placement too.
hugs
wynneth
x

Marlena M. said...

I agree with the sentiment...I love the soft look! Beautiful! ;)

Dolly Daydreams said...

What lovely cards so beautiful both of them but the first one is my favourite so beautifully coloured and executed.

Marie

Susan said...

Oh my! Claire, both cards are so perfectly beautiful! I LOVE the colors of the first card and I love the image on the second card! Awesome work!! !!My card is HERE

The Crafty Elf said...

I just love both your cards. I especially love the sentiment on the card with the young girl. Your colouring is lovely too!

Chrissie said...

Lovely cards with super colour choices too!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

kingstonmama said...

Beautiful cards. That little girl is perfect down in the corner. I love all the colors you've used.

G Peplow said...

Totally wonderful cards, love both, great stamping and colouring:0) xxx

Anonymous said...

Bee.u.ti.ful!! Both are lovely and the second one just so pleasing to the eye! Super stamp, super coloring.....just super! :)

Sally H said...

Wow! Both are beautiful cards! I love them. That second one is such a gorgeous stamp