Thursday, 28 July 2011

Another late challenge- Triple embossing



I really need to keep up with the world of challenges. After popping over to Dolly Daydream's fab blog I was inspired tyo try the metal challenge at Just for Fun. However after making the card I realised a new challenge had been set- late again!!

Anyway, This card is an anniversary card for my fantastic husband. We'll be married 17 years this weekend. He is an amazing man, very patient of my crafting (an other things that keep me off housework) and he has given me some money to spend on new stash for my anniversary gift.

I used gold embossing powder and triple mebossed a rectangle, then I stamped the Hero Arts swirls stamp on to when it was still cooling. The colour purple is for amethyst as 17th is Amethyst or citrine.

Thanks for looking,
Claire xx

PS this is my 3rd post today- the kids are crafting too, you should see the state of my dining room with them!!

1 comment:

coops said...

wow this is stunning claire.the embossing is stunning , really striking ;D

xx coops xx