Monday, 18 July 2011

Newly decorated Craft room pics & Passion for papertrey Summer Card









Have had a busy few days ( and my hubby has been fantastic, working all weekend on my craft room), filled 12 bin bags so you can imagine how crowded my wee craft room was.

The white unit is from Ikea, the bathroom dept.

You can see my little girl, she now shares my desk as she loves it so much, but I've had to lock the door as she thinks nothing of coming in and using my good pens and stamps.

Now my card...The challenge- Summer, so I made a felt rose.
The card is made using a sentiment from Blooming Button Bits and lush paper from Colorblok. I love PTI stamps and the cards on the Passion form Papertrey are stunning.

10 comments:

Heather said...

wow, your room looks fab, just been having a look thru your blog & have become a follower, your cards are gorgeous xx

Janette said...

Your room looks gorgeous, so bright and cheerful.xx

Shaz said...

Love your new craft room, so bright and tidy. x

tilly said...

NO-------ME?-----feeling a little peeved that your room is brilliant??? lol
what a little cutie with a sweet smile, keeping your chair warm!
Tilly

redscrap said...

whoh you have a lot of stuff
greetings mina

Shelly said...

I really love the felt flower .... I haven't managed to try out felt flowers yet, but I might just do that!

Shelly

@Evelyn Mae

coops said...

wow that is one fantastic craft room claire, lots of yummy goodies and very tidy!!
love your card, the flower is gorgeous and fab pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Caryn said...

Great pics of your craft room - makes me realise how untidy mine is!!!!

Love your pretty summery card - the colours are gorgeous.

Thanks for joining in at A Passion for Papertrey.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Evelyn C said...

Wow fantastic craft room and oh so tidy! Wish mine was as tidy, but it never is! And I can totally relate to locking up your good pens and stash- my 11 year does the same...... Well when she can find them that is! In my not so tidy craft room!!! Fabby card too x

Aimes said...

Oh wow! I wanna come play in your room :D
Such a pretty card, love the CAS design of it! Thank so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x