Thursday, 7 July 2011

Playdate cafe- colour challenge.



Yes I know, it's a miracle, another card, another challenge.

I came across this blog http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com/2011/07/play-date-cafe-challenge-pdcc89.html and thought it was lovely. Such beautiful cards. I'm usually just a 2 challenge girl (Passion for papertrey and LIM) but I thought the colours would be nice to try.




The challenge is Mint, Taupe and Buttercream.
I'll definately be trying this one again.
Claire x

8 comments:

redscrap said...

what a realy nice card, i became your follower, wil you be my follower
http://redscrap.blogspot.com/
greetings mina

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

lovely colours Claire and lovely card..K x

farmhouse-story said...

darling card, ohneilly:) i really like your flower below, too!

Pauline said...

Tis is gorgeous, I like the way you used the card candy upside down, very effective. A beautiful card!

coops said...

another beautiful card claire.your soft colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Lisa Elton said...

Such a sweet card...CUTE!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

So glad you found us at The Play Date Cafe! Your card is perfectly lovely. I see you are a busy mom of 3 AND a teacher...I can relate to feeling like there is too little time to craft! LOL THanks for playing with us this week. Hope to see you back.

Jaclyn Miller said...

This is so lovely and you did such a wonderful job with the colors. Thanks so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.