Friday, 29 July 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC13 xx


The long & Short of it.

In the above challenge you've to make a card 4x9 and keep it CAS.
http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2011/07/cas-ual-fridays-challenge-cfc13.html

I cut our triangles on ginham paper as I have no banner stamps (They're on order:)
I'm not sure what the wee stamp is but it's a cutie. If it was clear I'dve sat it on top of the washing line.

Thanks for all your comments.
Claire

7 comments:

Bethany said...

Very sweet card for your Bethany! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Sarpreet said...

hi there, this is gorgeous.

coops said...

gorgeous card claire.i love the fab bunting :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Oh this is sweet! Love the gingham banners and that little birdie is adorable :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Alanna Harris said...

this is too cute!!! love the banner on the line...

Laura Davis said...

This is such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Jaclyn Miller said...

Such cute little banners! So summery. Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.