Tuesday, 19 July 2011

WMSC56 Sketch & Moxie Fab world cards.



Here is a different card for me today. I've used a sketch (Which I'm not very good at doing) and teamed it with the moxie fab world Trigger Tuesday Challenge. A fab lemon & black coat.

Here's the link

http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2011/07/tuesday-trigger-perty-flirty.html

and the Waltzing mouse one can be linked at the side.

I used Waltzing mouse stamps Say it with Style which is fast becoming one of my favourites.

I'm still unsure how to link to a site by clicking on the text so you'll need to copy and paste. If anyone can help me with this that'd be great.

Thanks for the lovely comments,
Claire xx

5 comments:

Kelly S. said...

Beautiful card, so fresh and fun! Love the flower with the fancy matching border!

tilly said...

a beautiful card, love the simple but effective layout
Tilly

coops said...

gorgeous card claire.the flower is beautiful and great colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Deborah Frings said...

Lovely clean and simple design - love the layered flower!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Claire! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)