Friday, 8 July 2011

Waltzingmouse stamps Sketch challenge.


Hi again.
Going to set myself a target of finding a different challenge each day and trying to make a card for it.

This card is from Waltzingmousestamps sketch challenge. I still don't know how to link straight to the bolg but will put a blinkie up in the side bar so you can go there.

I love these stamps- very like PTI but without the huge postage costs. This is my first entry to this challnege and I used stamps from the Say it with style set.

Thanks for looking,
Claire xxx

7 comments:

Vicki said...

Nice card Claire, good luck with finding a challenge to enter each day - I think that might be a challenge in it's self with 3 tiddly winks and a teaching job.....lol Have to admit I haven't found time to do many challenge's lately and my stash is still growing (needs using up!)

Have a lovely weekend
hugs

Vicki x

Deborah Frings said...

Really like this and the offset opening. Love those flowers!

Good luck with challenge hunting - I try to do one a day (or more) - sometimes I make it, sometimes I don't. But I have lots of fun!!

tilly said...

stunning card Claire, hope you can keep to your challenge lol, wish I had more time at the moment!
Tilly

Clare said...

beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at the WMSC!

coops said...

gorgeous card claire.i love the flowers and your colours and details are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

farmhouse-story said...

love this pretty card, claire! happy weekend!

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

lovely card Claire love the colours....K x