Hi, My 2nd post for tonight. This is for this week's Less is More Challenge- Ribbons or buttons.
It's a late entry for me, usually I'm sitting at me computer on a Saturday morning waiting for the challenge to be uinveiled. Hoewever this week we were camping in Dornoch in the North of Scotland so no early entry for me.
I opted for buttons and used PTI Bloomin Button Bits, which I rarely use, and the sentiment is from PTI botanical silhouettes.
Thanks for your comments,
Claire x
9 comments:
This is beautiful Claire, the buttons work really well as flowers in this card. Just terrific!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"
This is lovely and the buttons make great flowers!x
Gorgeous card well done. You can view my card here
Maureen..........x
Beautiful card, so stylish and classy like all of your work , just beUtiful.
Marie
stunning card claire.i love the image and the buttons are fab :D
xx coops xx
This is gorgeous, I love it! xx Jan
Love your pink buttons as the flowers on your card. x
A relly cute card, love the buttons as flowers :)
Jenny x
Claire this is beautiful. Love the leaves and the buttons are perfect. Very elegant.
Post a Comment