Another entry this morning-I thought this would fit as the legs go into the shoe???
This stamp is from Clairty stamps and the sentiment from Verve. Both inked with Night of Navy from SU and then glitter on the outer part of the shoe.
Thanks for looking and comments,
Claire xxx
30 comments:
Absolutely Fabulous DAHLINK!!!
Kathyk
A one legged lady!! :)) This is gorgeous, love the sparkle!!
Fab shoes, love how the sentiment follows the shoe
I love the shoe. Congratulations
Love your take on the theme, gorgeous card
Hi
Gorgeous card ....love it ....classy...
hugs sylvie
xxxx
Gorgeous sparkly shoe.
Lynne xxx
Fab sparkly shoe.
Linbyx
I want a pair!! Great card.
Jo x
This is one of my favourite Clarity Stamps, the sentiment works really well with it.
Wow! I love that gorgeous glittery shoe! Very daring though... their Royal Limnesses are VERY strict!
Very pretty, love the sparkle!
Lovely glittery card,
Beryl x
Bit of a tenuous link here Claire... I don't think that shoes have legs!!!!!
It's cute card though!
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"
Fabby card love the bling
Ali x
Love your sparkly shoe, very glam. x
Gorgeous card, beautiful colours
Fab card, I like a bit of glamour
gorgeous card !!
Lovely card Claire but a shoes doesn't have legs lol
Thanks very much
Diva LIM
"Less is More"
Cute shoe, so glam x
Maybe you've put your foot in it this time! Sorry for the pun. Even though it's got no legs it's a lovely card. :) Hazel x
Lovely card XOXO Zoe
how Beautiful Claire........ wish my LIM looked as good as this!
Tilly
stunning card claire.i love the fabulous sparkly shoe :D
xx coops xx
Awesome shoe and love the sparkle!
Love the simplicity and the glitter!
A sparkly shoe - what's not to love?! Fab card!
An elegant image, love the sparkle!
Sandy
Hi Claire
Lovely card love that shoe and all the sparkle!
Tina
Post a Comment