Wednesday, 6 July 2011

LIM Blue card- At long last!!!


Well I've finally managed to make a card. With the run up to the school holidays and my sister's wedding I've not had a minute. But.. all that has changed now.

Here's an entry for the LESS IS MORE challenge- Shades of blue.
I've used a blue ribbon, STampin Up Whimsical words stamped in Bordering blue and a tiny pale blue pearl. Really CAS would be good style for wedding invites me thinks!

I hope to make another entry as I've just made a paper rose from rolled up paper but still deciding how to use it. Maybe I'll get some inspiration tomorrow.

Thanks for the lovely comments. I'll def get more of a chance to comments on your lovely cards now it's the holidays!!
Claire x

4 comments:

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This card is a nice, beautiful and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

coops said...

beautiful card claire.i love the cas design, very classy :D

xx coops xx

Mandi said...

Simply elegant
Thank you
Diva LIM
"Less is more"

Vicky Hayes said...

A really pared back card! I love the placement of the pearl.