Saturday, 9 July 2011

LIM- One Layer- with legs!!!


Morning.

Here's my entry for this week's Less is More challenge- a one layer card- with legs!
Initially I thought I can't do that, then had another think.

This is my 3rd card this morning- other 2 in scrap heap- it's going to be one of those days.

The stamps are from Pink Petticoat- I got them free with a magazine a couple of months ago.

Idea from the swirly border came from Coops, she used it on a card and it looked great, thanks Nic!

Thanks for your comments.
Claire xx

37 comments:

Kathyk said...

FAB card and super image

Kathyk

Paula Whittaker said...

cute stamps

Cathy said...

Such a cute card.
Cathy xx

Margaret said...

So sweet!
Margaret x

Sandra said...

Love this, image is very sweet and the colours are brillant

Wendy M said...

I love that stamp and the colours are really pretty :-)

Deborah Frings said...

This is so "tweet" - sorry, couldn't resist :) Lovely image and beautifully coloured!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So pretty, love the colours

Maribel said...

Very beautiful,

G Peplow said...

Pretty card, delicate colouring too, Gay xxx

nicky said...

so cute and lovely the colours you ve used
Nicky

Jane said...

Sweet image and I love the swirly border.

Suzilou said...

Think I have these stamps some where and never used them but they look fab, will have to dig them out :)

Carol said...

Lovely card, the image is fab and the colours look great. Carol x

Lynne said...

Great stamp and it looks fab coloured.
Lynne xxx

Jo Street said...

I love Pink Petticoat, your card is fab.
Jo x

Vicky Hayes said...

I like the way you've coloured your image - very funky!

Hazel said...

I'm trying to leave a comment for the second time, let's hope it works this time. I love this image on a lovely card. Hazel x

Ang C said...

A lovely card - great stamp

Pauline said...

Fab card, love the summery colours and the fab frame.

Beryl K said...

Fabulous card
Beryl x

Chrissie said...

Cute little birdies, great CAS card!
Thanks so much!
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Carol Wilde said...

lovely image ! great card

Carol W

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

lol @ scrapheap awww...some days just come together don't they others you have a pile of 'half-mades' before you can blink an eye lol
This one looks fab though! very clean and crisp.

Suze Bain said...

Very pretty, frame looks fab. xx

fatmonica said...

Lovely card!

flutterbycrafter said...

Beautiful card, love your colouring

Sarn said...

I love this colourful card. I have these stamps but they haven't seen ink yet. Thanks for the inspiration.

Hugs, Sandra View my card HERE!

Mandi said...

Really cute Claire
Love it!
Thanks very much
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Zoechaos said...

Lovely card XOXO Zoe

Dolly Daydreams said...

This is so pretty and the colours are just so lovely too.


Marie

tilly said...

so cute and pretty sometime less IS more Tilly

coops said...

beautiful card claire.i love the sweet image and the doodled frame is fab :D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Elf said...

Very cute and I really like the colours you chose for your image.

Ruth M said...

Very sweet, love the soft colours!

Sandy said...

Super image, love those birdies! well coloured and a fab border,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Fab image, love the colours!
Helen x